The tour cost is per person, and based on triple and quad occupancy. It is guaranteed for 15 days from the date of Registration on the Website, and based on the number of the participants.
All tour prices are shown in US Dollars and in effect at the time of printing. All rates are subject to increase such as but not limited to: any devaluation of the US Dollar, fuel surcharges imposed by the airline company, land services, taxes, airports, government etc.
Airport taxes are included in the tour costs and are subject to change until ticket issuance, 65 days prior to departure date. Airport taxes are based on government increases which are also subject to change until tickets are issued. Airport taxes include Federal Inspection Fees for the U.S. Customs and Immigration; International Air Transportation tax; Agricultural tax; security fees, and other airport related taxes. Please note that unless airline ticket has been paid for and issued, airport taxes are subject to change.
All rates are final once full payment is made.
The prices do not include transportation between your home and airport and vice versa.
PACKAGE PRICE TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Round-trip air transportation: New York – Italy – New York.
(Or other departure cities on request)
- Transfer from Airport to and from Hotel via private motor-coach
- Long distance transfer via private motor-coach
- Transportation within cities, via buses and trains (when required) and walking
- 8 nights (#nights planned for the itinerary chosen)
Three or four stars hotel based on hotel level.
(Supplement is $ 500 for single room, and $ 180 + $ 180 for double room).
- Breakfast and dinner (or lunch) are included daily (with water, other beverages NOT included).
Should you choose not to take a meal, there is no refund for unused meals. We will try and accommodate each special meal request on flights as well as at restaurant. Please advise such request at the time of booking.
- Entrance fees to museums specified in tour
- Specialized English local guides for entrance to specified museums, certified by the Association of Professional Guides
- School visit: School visits are free and offered on request
- Security: Accompanying Tour Leader for duration of the tour 24/7
- Basic liability insurance
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Room supplement for single or double room accommodation
- Optional Trip Protection/Cancellation Insurance
- Non-refundable Protection/Cancellation Plan fees
- Excess baggage fee
- Overnight meals in the USA prior to departure or upon return of the international flight
- Transportation from participant’s home to the airport of departure and back
- Lunches and beverages other than water
- Tips and gratuities to Tour Leader and long distance bus driver
- Personal expenses: purchases, phone cards, hotel mini bar, laundry
- Optional excursions
- Surcharges due to changes in currency
- Any mandatory new or increased fees/taxes/fuel surcharge levied on airline tickets - Airport taxes that are collected on the spot in foreign airports
- Departures from other cities will incur additional add-on fee.
- Deviations for optional pre/post-tour are optional at a fee of $ 250.00 plus any additional cost associated with services included in the pre/post tour.
Alternate departure and return must be requested in writing.